Rules of Mission: Possible
In order to earn the maximum amount of points, please become familiar with the rules below.
- You can enter the game at any time from June 3 through August 19 (i.e. if you miss weeks 1 and 2, you can go back and play those weeks as well as the current week).
- Use the same email address each time you enter the game.
- Indicate the same Bible Fellowship each week that you want to earn points for.
- You can only play as ONE of the following categories: Individual, Couple, or Family.
- Indicate the same category (individual, couple, or family) of play each time you enter the game.
- If you are playing as a couple or a family, only ONE person needs to submit the game each week.
- DO NOT share your answers with others that are playing the game.
- When applicable, please email your participation opportunities to email@example.com.
- Please send from the same email address you use for game play each week.
- When applicable, use #heightsgoglobal when posting on any social media.
- Make sure your post is "Public", or send a picture of your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you choose to sign up for a Global Partner's newsletter, please take a picture or a screenshot and send it to email@example.com.
- When there are participation opportunities at the Missions Center or the Upper Atrium, please make sure you sign in with one of our volunteers.
- Points will be awarded based on...
- Correct answers during game play.
- Learning more about the Global Partners during game play.
- Number of participation opportunities you complete.
- For the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners of each of the three categories (individual, couple, or family), you will have a choice of...
- Mission Trip Scholarship
- Family Outing / Night Out
- The Heights Event Gift Card (i.e. Chi Alpha, Kids Camp, Conferences, etc.)
- The Heights Sunday Coffee Bar Punch Card
- A grand prize will be awarded to the Bible Fellowship that earns the most collective points.